Welcome to YogaLOFT. Situated in downtown Bowling Green, Kentucky, the YogaLOFT invites you to experience a healthier and happier lifestyle through the regular practice of Hatha yoga. Whether you are seeking to learn the basic principles of yoga, deepen your level of practice and understanding, or simply desiring renewal of spirit, the YogaLOFT provides a peaceful, stress-free environment with knowledgeable yoga instructors to guide you along your journey. YogaLOFT classes range from deep meditative silence to dynamic invigorating activity, challenging each individual to open to the possibilities of new knowledge, power, passion and serenity.
view class schedule
December is shaping up to be just the thing for your holiday season—with extra classes focused on mindfulness and stress reduction in the hectic weeks leading up to Christmas. Be sure to check the calendar for specific class schedules. The teachers at yogaLOFT hope your holidays are times of joy with family and friends. Share your gifts freely and reach out to others, with wisdom and compassion.
The studio will be closed on the following dates:
• Thursday, 11/27 and Friday, 11/28
• Saturday, 12/6 [(for the downtown Christmas Parade]
• Thursday, 12/25 through Friday, 1/2/15
DECEMBER SCHEDULE HIGHLIGHTS:
• NEW Monday evening BASICS class beginning on 12/1, at 5:30 pm. Taught by Alice Simpson.
• SPECIAL Sunday afternoon Mixed Level HATHA classes at 4:00 pm on 12/7, 12/14, and 12/21. Taught by Alice Simpson, Debbie Marquette, and Leslie Weigel. Stess reducing for all levels.
•CANDLELIT GENTLE MOVEMENT/GUIDED MEDITATION classes on Wednesday evenings, 12/3, 12/10 and 12/17, beginning at 5:00 pm. Taught by Debbie Marquette. For all levels. Props & chairs will be available.
• HOLIDAY FLOW class at 9:30 am on 12/24. Taught by Leslie Weige.
•Tuesday/Thursday evening HATHA and Friday noon FLOW have not been scheduled for December.
WINTER WEATHER CLOSINGS:
YogaLOFT follows the Bowling Green City Schools closing schedule. Please check our Facebook page for specifics in the case of mid-day or weekend changes in the weather.
* join our email list